Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RSS feeds

While I like the idea of the RSS feeder, I have a hard enough time keeping up with all of the other things. I realize that this can make life somewaht easier at being informed. So I am going to try adding some feeds to my blog.

I like the application being an option for our patrons. I hope that this is something that we can use in the future. Not everyone reads information the same way, so the more options we have to reach out to current and potential users the better.

2 comments:

  1. I just added YALSA and alternative teen services to my google reader. I am sure that these will become great reference sources in addition to everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I heartily second the bit about having lots of options of ways for people to get info from us!

    ReplyDelete